Performance improvement is the process of identifying, reviewing and evaluating the current input and output of an organisation or some or all of its activities and identifying a way forward to change the way that things are done with the aim of increasing efficiency and output and, where relevant, profit.
Touchstone Renard has advised and supported clients with performance improvement processes for over 20 years, helping to introduce cultural and organisational change and, where requested, providing additional advice on improving technology and facilities.
We use a range of tools and methodologies that we have developed and applied with consistent success, including:
- Process mapping, analysis and improvement – using our Lean systems approach.
- Pragmatic Benchmarking – to gain quick-wins not data quick-sand.
- Applying the Excellence Model to deliver a performance improvement journey.
- Productivity improvement using Touchstone Main10 approach.
- Touchstone 6 Sigma pragmatic programme of training, coaching and delivery support.