Enabling clients to achieve and maintain management standards and systems using Touchstone iSO Systems. Examples are:
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management).
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management).
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 (Information Security).
- ISO 45001 (previously BS OHSAS 18001:2007) Health and Safety Management).
- ISO 22301, formerly BS 25999 - (Business Continuity).
Touchstone Renard has the capability to provide clients with comprehensive support utilising a range of tools, techniques and methodologies including:
- Risk Registers, especially for project or safety application.
- Quantified Risk Assessment including HAZOPs and fault tree analysis.
- Bow Tie and similar risk management systems.
- ISO 31000:2009 Risk management standard application.
Ensuring clients' projects deliver the commitments made including advice and support using a well proven approach including:
- Bespoke project management systems, including training.
- Project engineering systems, competence and training programmes.
- Project delivery training, coaching and mentoring.
- Project assurance and surveillance using Touchstone Assurance – providing timely client confidence.
- Project diagnosis and turnaround.
- Project partner management and facilitation.
Providing clients with the benefit of our experience supported by a range of tools including:
- Process mapping, analysis and improvement – using our Lean systems approach.
- Pragmatic Benchmarking – to gain quick-wins not data quick-sand.
- Applying the Excellence Model to deliver a performance improvement journey.
- Productivity improvement using Touchstone Main10 approach.
- Touchstone 6 Sigma pragmatic programme of training, coaching and delivery support.
Utilising a proven methodology that delivers independent and validated recommendations. Applications include:
- 'Make or Buy' decisions.
- Sourcing strategies.
- Project options.
Delivering change programmes and supporting and facilitating change, from change readiness assessment through to realising the change required. Some examples are:
- Change readiness assessment and interpretation.
- Organisation design – sizing and matching.
- Achievement driven change programme.
- Communicating, training, coaching and facilitating all change stakeholders.
Encompassing client research based studies; balanced scorecard visualisation; KPI development and confidential investigations:
- Balanced scorecard development and maintenance.
- Business performance visualisation.
- KPI development and delivery effectiveness.
- Confidential investigations and studies of critical topics.