Touchstone Renard has been awarded a place on ESPO’s National Consultancy Services Framework 664-21 to deliver two framework Lots: Business Services and Audit Consultancy.
ESPO's Consultancy Services framework is designed to create a simple and efficient solution for those looking to procure trustworthy advice from pre-approved suppliers. https://www.espo.org/consultancy-services-664-21.html
ESPO is a public sector owned professional buying organisation (PBO), specialising in providing a wide range of goods and services to the public sector for over 40 years. It is managed by six member authority councils: Leicestershire County Council, Lincolnshire County Council, Cambridgeshire County Council, Norfolk County Council, Warwickshire County Council and Peterborough City Council.
The framework can be used for the purchase of consultancy services by any UK-based public sector organisation and offers customers a wide range of professional disciplines and expertise, including Business Services and Audit Consultancy. The framework commenced 1st September 2021 and will run until 31st August 2023.
Touchstone Renard’s Business Services (Lot 1) offers include:
- Reviews and option analyses.
- Alternative delivery models.
- Brexit response and contingency planning.
- Business continuity and resilience.
- Evaluations and benchmarking of partners.
- Business transformation.
- Change management.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- HR and payroll.
- Improvement programmes.
- Research, surveys and investigations.
- Legislation compliance.
- Organisational design and policy.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Pandemic response and contingency planning.
- Process mapping.
- Programme management.
- Project management.
- Quality management.
- Risk management and mitigation.
- Service improvement.
- Strategy development.
- Supply chain management.
Touchstone Renard’s Audit Consultancy (Lot 2a) offers include:
- Audit assessments e.g. External Quality Assessments.
- Audit consultancy.
- Audit services.
- Audit strategies and methodologies.
- Benchmarking and quality assurance.
Specific external audits e.g. ESFA Apprenticeship subcontracting, Environmental RHI audits.
- Financial audits.
- Governance, Risk and internal control.
- Internal audits.
Phil Austin, Managing Director of Touchstone Renard, says:
We are absolutely delighted to have been awarded this place on ESPO’s new framework for consultancy services.
We are here to help our customers in whatever way matches their needs and would invite anyone to contact us to discuss any topic, without obligation.
For further information, please contact: Phil Austin on: Tel: 0203 954 2576, Mobile: 07768 366 744, Email: [email protected] or Richard Wood (HR & Business Services Director) on: Tel: 0203 954 2576, Mobile: 07713 621 005, Email: [email protected].