Undertaking an Independently Validated Project or Programme Review
Touchstone Renard can carry out an independent review on projects of any size, with the aim of:
- Identifying areas of risk and opportunity for tighter project control.
- Examining performance and learning from successes and difficulties.
Projects vary in size and complexity. Touchstone Renard’s diagnostic approach allows clients to achieve an independently validated review of a project or programme that is a "snapshot" taken at any time during the project life cycle.
An incisive report is produced, containing recommendations and an action plan to take the project to the next level or phase. Using Programme / Project Diagnosis, areas of exposure and opportunity are identified and strategies developed.
Increasingly, many project-based organisations recognise the need to use Post-Project Evaluation to learn from their successes and problems.
Touchstone Renard can facilitate this process using a workshop approach, and contribute to the learning and knowledge process by developing "benchmarks" and best practice for any organisation.
If you would like a discussion on how Touchstone Renard can help your organisation with project diagnosis, please contact Phil Austin on:
- +44 (0)203 954 2576.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover More About the Specialist Help That We Can Provide With Complex Projects:
- Project Assurance — delivering quality and confidence through the project supply chain.
- Project Strategy — looking at the big project objectives to increase the likelihood of success and reduce risk.
- Case Studies.