Plan International (PI) delivers advice and support to women / girls overseas who suffer disadvantages.
In support of them, we have provided various HR, employment, immigration and welfare benefits, advice as well as guiding senior staff on organisational restructuring. Specific examples of work are as follows:
- Advising on and supporting a change management and restructuring programme for the HR team.
- Designing and running training events for both management representatives and employee representatives to improve the effectiveness of the Information and Consultation Forum.
- Participating as an external adviser in selection interviews.
- Supporting staff re-structuring and job evaluation exercises using the Job Evaluation Scheme in order to help eliminate gender pay discrimination.
- Conducting investigations and interviews into allegations against individuals.
- Advising on a wide range of HR issues.