Example projects delivered include:
- Reviewing LUL’s departmental procedures supported by the development of their management systems integration philosophy and process.
- Integrating Project Scoping, Design, Project Management and Safety Assurance into a coherent management system.
- Reviewing the existing ‘approval process’ for trains and compared this with best practice and processes used in civil aviation and marine transport.
- Delivering 23 “make or buy” studies of various business units across the organisation.
- Devising competency-based job descriptions for some of the newly established teams.
- Devising future quality management strategy for LUL. Using an innovative, testing approach, we helped decide the future strategic direction of Quality Management and designed a costed forward programme.
- Establishing a project engineering team to tackle LUL’s upcoming rail projects. Our consultants followed up the creation of this engineering team by leading the delivery of several key projects, within a best practice programme management framework.