- New fire safety regulations are now mandatory for organisations.
- The Fire & Rescue Services no longer issue Fire Certificates.
- Responsibility for fire safety is now totally with employers and owners of premises.
- Employers now have to establish systems to manage fire risks and emergencies.
- Every business is affected by this new legislation.
- A written fire risk assessment is mandatory where there are more than 5 employees.
Let Touchstone Renard do the required fire risk assessment, train your staff, explain improvements needed and provide you assurance on this vital issue.
What Touchstone Renard Offers
Touchstone Renard can do the required fire risk assessment, train your staff, explain improvements needed and generally provide the assurance you need on this vital issue, to include:
- Devising your complete checklist — created from the new fire regulations.
- Risk assessment done through testing.
- Gap Analysis report.
- Formal report to include:
- Must Do’s.
Additional Add-on Options
- Employee Training.
- Yearly Renewal or Change Process Maintenance contracts.
For a Free Consultation ...
- Please contact Touchstone Renard on +44 (0)203 954 2576, or