- Invest in sound quality management: reduce customer complaints, increase customer satisfaction and provide regulatory compliance and assurance for your customers.
- Build quality products, deliver to acceptable standards.
- Increase business efficiency: reduce operating costs, eliminate waste and delay, cut inventories and increase profitability.
- Increase market share: drive demand for your products and services by offering only the best.
- Build and maintain your competitive advantage.
Total quality applications covers a wide spectrum from:
- ISO 9000, Investors in People, or
- Six Sigma ...
... to specialised quality techniques such as:
- Quality Function Deployment (quality systems design).
- Cause and Effect analysis.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- And more recently, the culture side of quality.
Consultancy support typically includes the following:
- Developing quality management strategy frameworks and processes necessary to introduce continuous improvement.
- Helping to design and produce innovative quality management documentation, monitoring continuous improvement projects and acting as the intermediary to break down 'them and us' attitudes.
- We often also undertake management, employee, customer and supplier surveys to measure, present attitudes, performance and barriers to continuous improvement.