The objectives achieved were:
- Establishment of the current nature and level of service and the methods of working.
- Identified current perceptions of the service provided within the Personnel Function.
- Examined the business inter-relationships with other areas of the force.
- Identified the appropriate organisation structure, processes and procedures for the Personnel function needed to provide cost effective levels of service required by the Surrey Police force.
- All recommendations were successfully implemented by the Personnel Function.