Help and Support for Organisations With ISO 9001 Certification
Touchstone Renard can provide friendly, professional and flexible support to organisations that have already achieved ISO 9001 certification to help manage and maintain their Quality Management Systems. The ISO 9001:2008 standard was amended in 2015 and is now known as ISO 9001:2015.
If your external audit is due or you need any help or advice, please call or e-mail us and we will be there to support you and take care of your System!
Our experienced people can provide the following services to businesses of all types and sizes:
- The support of a part-time Quality Manager to work with you in whatever way suits you best, on a regular or ad hoc basis, enabling changes to your System to be planned and implemented effectively.
- The services of a trained Internal Auditor with up-to-date skills and knowledge, who have completed the ISO Lead Auditor’s course, to check your Quality Management System, advise you on any gaps in your processes.
- A two-day training programme for one or more of your staff to develop their skills and allow them to act as your Internal Auditor.
- The facilitation of Management Reviews by trained experts who will be independent and able to communicate effectively with your management team.
- Presentations and introductory workshops delivered by our friendly experts for your employees about ISO 9001 and (if required) other ISO Standards to engage their enthusiasm.
- The preparation of your organisation’s documentation for new policies and procedures to provide you with time to focus on other important business tasks.
- An objective review of your organisation’s policies and procedures.
- The facilitation of visits by an External Assessor to support your organisation in maintaining ISO 9001 certification (we always recommend that you use an independent assessment body that has been accredited by UKAS to ensure that your customers retain confidence in your business).
- Integration of systems where feasible between ISO 9001 and other Standards, such as ISO 14001 (the Environmental Management Standard) and ISO 27001 (Information Security) and ISO 22301(Business Continuity).