An options analysis review of the Citizens Advice Service provided in East Suffolk by three existing Local Citizens Advice (LCA) Centres, leading to development of transformative options for operating the East Suffolk service in future so that they could:
- Enhance service delivery levels to clients.
- Provide best value for money.
- Develop additional income streams.
- Ensure vulnerable clients have ‘equality of access’.
- Provide greater involvement in prevention activity.
- Deliver additional outreach into identified & agreed target areas.